WHO ARE THE BEST CANDIDATES?
The best candidates for rhinoplasty are individuals who are in good general health and the following:
- They have correctable cosmetic concern(s) (bulbous tip, large hump, wide nostrils etc.
- They have correctable breathing issues (fractured nose, deviated septum, hypertrophied turbinates, etc.)
- Their facial growth is complete.
- They are non-smokers.
- They are unhappy with their ability to breathe easily through their nose or would like to see a different cosmetic appearance.
- They have a generally positive outlook and realistic expectations of what is possible with rhinoplasty.
If that describes you we encourage you to call us today to book your consultation.