The World’s First Hybrid Fractional Laser
Hello HALO™ at Lux Med Spa in Atlanta
Imagine waking up every morning, looking into the mirror and falling in love with your perfect skin. Skin, so flawless, you wouldn’t dare cover it with any makeup. At a young age, our skin progressively rejuvenates itself, producing a youthful and supple appearance. Over time, the skin loses its ability to regenerate at the same rate of speed and the skin’s cell turnover rate slows down resulting in dull, aging skin. Our genetics play a huge role in this aging process, this is known as intrinsic skin aging. Extrinsic skin aging is when non-genetic factors amplify the rate at which skin ages, such as UV damage; extreme climates; stress; diet; and airborne toxins.
These two facts are true: we cannot negotiate our genes and we cannot control many of the elements affecting our skin every day. Where does this leave us? A lot of people turn to expensive and invasive procedures that require ample time to recover. This is time spent out of work and an inability to do many basic activities. On the other hand, if the procedure is less invasive, the patient will receive slower results—both methods are equally frustrating.
The HALO treatment does what other laser treatments cannot. Combining effective treatments with shorter downtimes, HALO is dominating the industry and putting other fractional laser treatments on the backburner. Imagine going in for a laser treatment and walking out of the office with results that are not only noticeable right away, but only get better with time. HALO is the skin resurfacing treatment for those who desire a youthful, envy-worthy appearance and who cannot afford a long recovery downtime.
Dr. Alan N. Larsen is a Double Board-Certified Atlanta plastic surgeon. His practice, Buckhead Plastic Surgery & Lux Med Spa, offers world-class and personalized treatments to every patient who walks through his doors. The resurfacing laser you choose is equally as important as choosing the licensed practitioner to perform the procedure. With Dr. Larsen and his team, you can be confident you are receiving the best treatment possible with the results you’ve always desired.
The Best of Both Worlds
Ablative Results. Non-Ablative Downtime.
Great Results with Minimal Downtime
In the past, you had to choose between a procedure that offered really great results but required a lengthy recovery, or a procedure with a fast recovery but marginal results. Now with Halo you get the best of both worlds: great results with minimal downtime. Halo combines deep dermal rejuvenation with epidermal renewal for a combined synergistic effect you can’t get with any other treatment. Halo creates beautiful results without the downtime of more aggressive treatments.
Halo precisely targets years of damage to your skin, including:
Visible signs of aging
Uneven skin tone
Halo provides an unmatched patient experience in the world of laser resurfacing. The combination of low downtime, amazing results, and an easy, comfortable treatment makes for extremely happy patients.
Get that Glow with Halo:
Customizable treatment to precisely target skin damage
Improvement in the appearance of tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces pore size and increases reflectivity and glow
Flexibility in treatment levels and downtime
“My skin now feels like it did back in high school. It is so smooth and luminous and I feel like I can’t see the pores on my face anymore. I’ve never felt and looked better.”
“The best part of my Halo treatment was how easy it was! I have done a few laser and light treatments in the past, but nothing came close. To be able to have a treatment with minimal discomfort, be able to go out the next day and still get results was amazing!”
“Over the years, I have always worried about how much damage I’ve done to my skin. My freckles turned into brown spots and my pores were large. Halo not only made my skin feel and look amazing but it also reversed the internal sun damage. Halo hit the spot!”
What is HALO?
HALO is the first Hybrid Fractional Laser available on the market today.
- Skin resurfacing laser; functions as a dermal and epidermal treatment.
- Simultaneously applies adjustable ablative (removes the top layer of skin) and non-ablative (heats underlying skin tissue; more collagen production) wavelengths to an infinitesimal area of skin per application.
- The device uses an intelligent energy conveyance integrated with effective thermal optimization.
What is the Difference Between HALO and other Laser Treatments?
HALO is reported to be more beneficial, but less painful than other fractional resurfacing lasers.
- More effective than any stand-alone ablative or non-ablative lasers.
- Requires much less downtime compared to other resurfacing lasers currently on the market.
- While nerve blocks are commonly used for fractional laser resurfacing treatments, HALO requires a topical anesthetic.
- Most fractional laser treatments take weeks for notable results, many patients report results the same day following the HALO procedure.
What are the Benefits of HALO?
With HALO, the initial treatment results can be seen right away and the skin will continue to improve over the course of time.
- This Hybrid Fractional Laser allows for fewer treatments (1 to 2) to see improvement, versus the five to six treatments you will find in traditional non-hybrid technology.
- HALO can be performed on all Fitzpatrick skin types (the scale of skin color). This is extremely beneficial to those who are turned away due to the risk of complications while using laser treatment on darker skin complexions.
- The procedure has a “glow-effect” post-treatment and therefore has been dubbed: the “angel-skin-making” device.
- Only laser of its kind on the market that provides immediate results with less pain and less downtime.
Does HALO Only Treat the Face?
HALO can resurface many areas of the body, such as the face; neck; chest; arms; hands; and legs. Treating both the face and the chest is optimal for a harmonious and youthful appearance.
What to Expect During a HALO Procedure. . .
- The area to be treated will be numbed with a topical anesthetic.
- Through the HALO device, a laser will be used on the skin to determine accurate depth measurements. This will provide the best results during the treatment.
- The HALO device will then be applied to the desired area.
- During the process, the face will be measured with motion-tracking technology to determine when the treatment has been efficient in that area.
- For optimal comfort, the HALO device produces a cooling system with each laser application.
- The laser treatment takes approximately one hour, but this is also incumbent on the area being treated (larger areas of the body may take longer to treat.)
What are the Side Effects of a HALO treatment?
- Adverse side effects of the HALO laser are relatively low.
- RealSelf contributor and plastic surgeon based in San Francisco states, “because HALO is only making holes in the skin, the risk of post-procedural hypopigmentation is almost zero, even in those with more of olive tone skin.”
- Temporary side effects include: some discomfort during application (usually circumvented with the anesthetic); swelling; redness; sunburn-like feeling; and warm skin sensation are common.
- Post-procedure, you will notice browning of the skin as the dead epidermis begins to slough off.
All in all, HALO is a one-of-a-kind treatment that is turning back the clock for clients every day. Men and women everywhere are investing in HALO and regaining their confidence as they show off their new glowing appearance.
If you desire youthful skin, with quick results and without excessive downtime, don’t waste another moment and make your appointment today. Dr. Larsen with his skilled staff at Buckhead Plastic Surgery & Lux Med Spa is ready to help you on your journey to flawless skin.
The new science of beauty
HALO’S unique hybrid fractional technology repairs the damaging effects of aging and turns back the clock on age-related skin damage by tightening, toning and addressing surface complexion issues. Recapture your youthful, glowing skin in only 1-2 treatments with little to no downtime.